Make a positive difference in the health of your neighbors!
The Wellness Coalition is working to combat chronic disease by bridging the gap for River Region residents in need. Your donation will support key programs, including:
- Chronic disease self-management
- Diabetes self-management
- Diabetes prevention
- Mental health first aid
- Health insurance enrollment assistance
- Guidance for setting up health ministries in churches
- Training of lay leaders to provide wellness education to their communities
- Training of other agencies so they can provide similar wellness case management services
- Continuing education for nurses, social workers, and other healthcare providers
Show your support for your friends and neighbors. Donate today!
Percentage of adults in Alabama diagnosed with a form of hypertension