Leading the Way to Wellness
Thank you for attending the 2019 Case Management Conference: Leading the Way to Wellness! Our seminars and conferences are ideal for case managers, social workers, nurses and other healthcare professionals, as well any anyone who refers clients to community resources.
Presentations from this conference:
- Case Management Ethics – Basics of Professional Service (Michael Murphree)
- Case Management for People with Mental Illness (Donna Leslie)
- Client-Centered Case Management (Anderson Graves)
- Ethical Use of Social Media (A. Kai Mumpfield)
- The LGBTQ Community – Unpacking the QUILTBAG (Alexandria Andersen)
Thank You, Exhibitors!
Click the names of exhibitors to learn more about them!
Stay up-to-date on all of our conferences by joining our e-newsletter!
ABOUT OUR CONFERENCES
Our seminars and conferences are ideal for social workers, nurses and other healthcare professionals, as well as case managers and those who refer clients to community resources. Continuing Education Credits are usually offered and we cover a wide array of topics including:
- Access to health services
- Community health
- Mental health
- Personal wellbeing
- Societal issues related to health and wellness
- And more
For questions about our conferences including attending, exhibiting, or sponsorship opportunities, please call (334) 293-6502. To stay up to date on all of our conferences, make sure to sign up for our e-newsletter.
BECOME A SPONSOR
Conference sponsors help make these events possible. As a sponsor, you’ll also gain exposure throughout the community before, during, and after the conference.